FREE HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY – DON’T MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!
The Middleport Fire Department and Auxiliary would like to say thank you to everyone in the community who has helped, supported and donated to us this year and in years past. As such, we are inviting you to participate in our free Holiday Giveaway.
That’s right – FREE!!!
This year we are giving away a Holiday dinner complete with all the trimmings, from the Turkey right through dessert. The dinner will include everything you need to make a great holiday meal for friends or family or both! It is not a prepared dinner. It includes a turkey of at least 20 pounds, sack of potatoes, veggies, squash, rolls, gravy, stuffing, cranberries, dessert, and to help with your holiday shopping needs, a $100.00 prepaid VISA card.
How it works/how to enter:
Contest is based upon the winning NYS Lottery Daily Number on 12/10.
Beginning 12/1/17 and continuing through and up to midnight on 12/9/17, go to our Facebook page MIDDLEPORT FIRE, look for the Holiday Giveaway posting, and enter your guess.
The NYS Daily Number is a three digit number ranging from 000 to 999.
THE RULES (PLEASE READ COMPLETELY TO SAVE YOURSELF AND US TIME):
1) No purchase necessary to enter
2) Closest guess wins. Entries must be from a VERIFIABLE profile. Entries made via a “ghost profile” will not be honored.
3) One entry per person/profile. Multiple entries from the same person/profile will be deleted by page administrators.
4) Guesses will be on a first come first serve basis meaning if you guess a certain number first, it belongs to you. In cases where a second person guesses a number already guessed by someone else, the first person owns the rights to the number.
5) Members of the Middleport Fire Department and their families are NOT eligible to win.
6) The winner MUST be a verifiable resident of our contractual fire district. Meaning you must live in the district to which we provide services to be eligible to win.
7) No substitutions allowed. Prizes are NOT negotiable.
8) The winner will be notified on 12/11/17.